How to change your name

To change your name, please email us at with an original copy or a certified copy of your marriage certificate or deed poll certificate. Please provide clear colour scans in PDF, or clear colour photographs. The full document needs to be visible with no concealed information.

The document can be certified by one of the following:

  • UK Lawyer / Solicitor
  • UK Banker or other FSA regulated person
  • Qualified Accountant
  • Notary public
  • Post Office